Have a weighted GPA of 3.0 on high school courses or have the recommendation of the high school principal or his/her designee; and Meet the prerequisites for the career pathway.
3. With approval of the high school principal or his/her designee and the college’s chief student development administrator, a student may enroll in both a Core 44 College Transfer Pathway program of study and a Career Technical Education program of study. Please review the listing of pathways: College Transfer Pathways and Career Technical Education Pathways.
4. Complete the Verification of Student Eligibility Form. (Click here)
• This form must be signed by the high school principal or his/her designee, parent and student.
5. Submit an official copy of your high school transcript. This must include your GPA and grade level.
6. Submit an official copy of all placement test scores documenting college readiness. Please refer to the Verification of Student Eligibility Form for acceptable placement test scores.
If you need to take a placement test, please email Linda Whitlow or call (336) 334-4822 ext. 50562 to obtain a placement testing card.
7. Please email Linda Whitlow or call (336) 334-4822 ext. 50562 for an appointment once you have completed the steps listed above and have all of the required documentation.